2009년 3월 9일 월요일

1.resolution

What is your resolution in this year?

댓글 7개:

  1. Hi Catherine,
    Good question! I think that this year I resolved to learn Spanish so that I can travel to South America. I'm not studying very hard though!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Catherine~
    I guess you are enjoying your life in your room alone..For me, I resolved to study English harder this year..That's why I'm attending this program..Another resolution is to take a trip with my family during winter vacation..Hopefully my resolution will come true..

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, Catherine.
    If possible, I can be your roommate.^^
    I have one resolution: to enhance my English Communicative competence.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, warm-hearted Cathy!

    I made some resolutions before I came here and now new resolutions come to my mind. I'll learn to speak French and to play the violin. I hope someone who has two skills is willing to teach me.

    Thank you, Catherine. You're my master!

    답글삭제
  5. Hi~
    My resolution is to improve my English.
    For 20monthes, I was in maternity leave.
    So i didnt use and study English.
    I hope my English will be improved.

    Anyway, i`m glad to see you~

    답글삭제
  6. My resolution this year is to be skillful English teacher. I really want to be a teacher who attracts students to my English class. please~~^^

    답글삭제
  7. Hi, Catherine! I want to be more positive towards the world and other people. I got stressed out during three years and I really want to live my life thanking everything.

    답글삭제