2009년 3월 14일 토요일

2. Important thing

Friends, what is the most imortant thing in your life?

댓글 9개:

  1. Hi, Cathy~
    to me, the most important thing is family.
    And you?

    답글삭제
  2. Well, for me, it is health. I suffer from allergy so severely. Health comes first.

    답글삭제
  3. As for me, it's LOVE. And let's love everything and try to be the person to be loved.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi~Cathy.
    The most important thing in my life is health.
    If we lose our health, we lose everything.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi, Cathy~ Well...I often have been asked a lot about that topic...For me, family and health are the most important things..
    Too simple answer?

    답글삭제
  6. My answer is ... PEACE.
    Mental and physical peace~^^
    (I just try to find another answer~)

    답글삭제
  7. for me, my family is the most important.

    is it a boring answer?

    but that`s the answer.

    답글삭제
  8. Hi Catherine,
    I enjoyed readng the answers to your question..it told me a lot about the personalities of your classmates. For me the most important material object is my computer and the most important emotional aspect of my life is my family.

    답글삭제
  9. Please check up my new url:
    http://happyangelina.blogspo.com

    답글삭제