2009년 3월 26일 목요일

3.kiss and make up

Hi, everyone. My third question is: When you have a quarrel with your spouse or (girl/boy) friend, who first kiss and make up? And why?

댓글 7개:

  1. Hi, Cathy!

    To me, I have no answer. I usually don't have a quarrel. Though I have some bad feelings about someone, I hardly express them. This makes me sometimes stressed. But as you know, life is too short to hate someone. Let's try to live happily!
    Everybody hates the world(esp.people) but everybody loves the world!

    답글삭제
  2. In my case, it's me. Because I am almost wrong. My wife hardly makes a mistake. Another reason is that she is always ready to make up with me again if I want to. Generally speaking, too long time's silence makes us exausted, isn't it?

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Cathy.
    I had some quarrles with my wife a few years ago.
    After a quarrel, I had regrets about what I've done with my wife. But now I don't any quarrel with my wife an friends.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Cathy,
    I'm pretty stubborn so I don't like to apologize first but I often do so that I can feel better. Sometimes, I don't actually apologize, I just do something nice for the other person.

    답글삭제
  5. Hello Cathy. When I do something really bad, I usually apologize first. That makes me stress-free. If I didn't, I couldn't sleep.

    답글삭제
  6. Cathy, in my case, my husband first kisses and makes up all the time..I tend to wait for my husband's apology even if I did wrong...our quarrel doesn't last long..He usually covers my mistake with love..In one day, we just kiss and make up~Isn't it too short? That's it~
    But if other people are related to me, I first apologize.because it makes me comfortable and feel light..I can't imagine not talkig with people I am familiar..what about you, Cathy?

    답글삭제
  7. hi,cathy~ in my case, it depends on the matter. but actually in many cases, my spouse first kisses and makeup^^

    답글삭제