2009년 4월 10일 금요일

4. What is your special, wonderful experience?

Hi, friends. Do you have any beautiful and cool experience? If you have , will you share?
In my case, long long time ago, I've been Cosam0ui island of Thailand. One early moring I've nude swimmed under a palm tree in listening songs of birds. When I do Yoga I often remember that happy moment. . .

댓글 2개:

  1. Cathy. Really? Wow!
    Well, I remember the day when I passed the exam for teachers. I was so happy and I let my parents know about the happy news.

    답글삭제
  2. Cathy,
    I can't imagine your naked body^^:
    For me, I'm trying to live happily as water flows..Your topic reminds me of my first meeting with husband..I met my honey at the my friend's wedding ceremony..At that time, I was bride's bodyguard and my honey was groom's bodyguard carried bag..after ceremony there was a special meeting which was prepared just for bride and groom's friends and seniors..I didn't feel like joining that kind of meeting..I felt awkward..Can you guess where I had a meeting in those days? It's night club^^:

    My husband's approach was started in blues time.Then I didn't wanna dance I don't know well. He gently proposed me to dance together.I accepted it without any hesitation..
    There's a long story behind me..Maybe next time I'm gonna tell in details..Looking back that moment, I can't help laughing~that's why I chrish that memory in my mind..

    답글삭제